Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FYP - Give 'GirlChile' A Name!

After many, many weeks of brainstorming, I am stumped where giving 'GirlChile' a proper name is concerned. Of course, 'GirlChile' has grown on many of my classmates so I'll keep it as a nickname, but she still needs a proper 'birth certificate' name! ^^; Since I'm useless on that front, I realize that I need your help. A lot. :D

Just to give some background information on the character, here's a brief data sheet:

Age:  7+

Location:  Jamaica


Physical Characteristics: Tall and very skinny for her age.


Personality:  Highly imaginative, observant, jovial, sensitive, a thinker, a little stubborn

Likes:  Reading, drawing, writing, playing games


Dislikes:  Being bored, mean people, being alone, not being able to draw


FamilyEverton (Father), Janet (Mother), Pa Bap (grandpa), Ma Millie (Grandmother)

I've made a shortlist of names and set up a poll on the right side of the blog, so I can get your opinions. If you don't like any of the names listed, or you''d like to make a suggestion, please feel free to do so in the comments. Thanks in advance, guys! I appreciate it!

Polling ends on December 13, 2010 @ 12:15 a.m., so hurry and get those votes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! While the Anonymous User option has been selected, please leave a nickname with your comments so that I can keep better track of who said what.

Thank you!