Monday, September 26, 2011

New Year, New Zeal...and a New Look!

Greetings!

I know, I know....I haven't updated this blog in what feels like eons, but there's a good reason for that. I've been without my computer for over a month*, and I've been relying on the kindness of neighbours to get periodic internet access. Unfortunately, said neighbours have computers without any graphics software whatsoever, so that meant no new artwork from me. :(

Well, all that should soon change! Speaking of changing, a layout and design overhaul for the blog is also due, and in the works. Sounds great, huh? Another thing is that I'm going to be posting all of my sketches on here from this point on, and not just the ones I'm doing for my Final Year project (yes, that's still going on but that's an explanation for another day).

Sit tight, stay tuned, and thank you for putting up with me for so long! :D



*Don't worry, it merely died on me. The new one should be ready by this weekend.